Our teahouse, cafe and shop will be open for you to visit during the national lockdown for takeaway only. We will be providing the following in our shop during the lockdown:
- The sale of hot and cold drinks for takeaway.
- The sale of savoury items and sweet treats for takeaway.
- The sale of retail tea, coffee and drinks equipment.
We want to make sure that you and our staff have as a comfortable and safe experience in our shop as possible. To make sure this happens, we are doing the following:
- Only 3 people in our shop at any time.
- Log into the NHS track and trace app.
- 2 meter social distancing must be adhered to.
- Face masks must be worn by everyone entering our shop.
- Hands must be sanitised upon entering our shop.
- We are strictly card only. No cash will be handled by our staff.
- We are not accepting or filling drinks into reusable cups at the moment.
If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19, please stay at home and visit us another time.
Lastly, we look forward to seeing you. We thank you for all of your support in this difficult time.