We are currently hiring for the following position:
FRONT OF HOUSE/CAFE ALL ROUNDER
20-25 regular hours per week available beginning January/February in our new Heaton Road teahouse and coffee shop.
Speciality experience in tea and coffee is preferred but all applicants with customer service experience will happily be considered. We are looking to create a focused and comfortable environment for both our staff and our customers.
Duties will include:
- Speciality tea and coffee brewing.
- Food preparation and service.
- Opening and closedown shifts.
- Restocking of retail products.
- Basic cafe admin and stock taking.
Applicants considering the role should have the following attributes:
- A keen interest in speciality tea and coffee. We are looking for someone who is proactive in learning about these areas.
- A big focus on preparing consistently excellent quality drinks to customers.
- The ability to deliver easy going, friendly and consistent customer service.
- The ability to stick to a role and work as part of a team.
- The ability to deal with a busy environment and a high volume of customers.
- Awareness of health and food hygiene in a hospitality environment.
Due to the large amount of knowledge and training required to prepare speciality tea and coffee, we are looking for a minimum 12 month commitment from any applicant taking on the role.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we have measures in place to keep both our staff and the public safe. We are providing face masks, gloves and hand sanitiser, as well as adhering to social distancing and reduced customers allowed in our shop at any time. We are also adhering to a strict card payments only policy.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at midnight Sunday 17th Jan.